Terms and conditions for Wärtsilä Voyage Web Map Service
The Wärtsilä Voyage Web Map Service is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind.
A customer may place the Wärtsilä Voyage Web Map on a computer accessible to third parties whether via the Internet or otherwise and shall include the following notices:
- The words “NOT TO BE USED FOR NAVIGATION”, to be displayed in a prominent position on each webpage containing the Map, in such a way that they cannot be removed.
The following notices must be displayed in a prominent position on the website:
“This website uses Wärtsilä Voyage Web Map Service” Or “Wärtsilä Voyage WMS”
“This website has been derived in part from the material obtained from the UK Hydrographic Office with the permission of the UK Hydrographic Office and Her Majesty’s Stationery Office and the following authorities (“Custodianship Organizations”):
- Hidrografía Naval (SHN)
- Belgium - Vlaamse Hydrografie
- Spain - Instituto Hidrográfico de la Marina
- Croatia - Hvratski Hidrografski Institute (HHI)
- Iceland - Hydrographic Department of the Icelandic Coast Guard
- Malta - Malta Maritime Authority
- Netherlands – Netherlands Hydrographic Office / Dienst Der Hydrografie
- Oman - National Hydrographic Office, Sultanate of Oman (NHOSO)
- South Africa - South African Navy Hydrographic Office
- Portugal - Instituto Hidrográfico of Portugal (IHPT)
© British Crown Copyright, 2014.